phone calls
ReeReeCuzz

How do I get rid of Solicitation calls?

I get phone calls from my own home phone # has My home phone been compromised? How do I stop them from calling.  The call is coming from "Microsoft" Please advise what I should do to get rid of them or put a block on them who do I report them to

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phone calls
jonjones1
Legend

@ReeReeCuzz wrote:

I get phone calls from my own home phone # has My home phone been compromised? How do I stop them from calling.  The call is coming from "Microsoft" Please advise what I should do to get rid of them or put a block on them who do I report them to

Thank you

The messages are not from Microsoft they are from scammers trying to sell you or tell you that you need virus protection etc. you cannot actually stop these unwanted calls  since once these scammers have your answered number the sell it to other scammers. You can go to register on the do not call list on the FTC website. http://www.ftc.gov 

and you can avail yourself of Verizon’s free nomorerobo phone blocking number services. I believe 100 numbers for free.

you can get a stand alone paid version from nomorerobo.com to block even more.

you are just one of millions who are bothered by these scammers, low life’s.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: phone calls
jonjones1
Legend

@ReeReeCuzz wrote:

Thank you

The messages are not from Microsoft they are from scammers trying to sell you or tell you that you need virus protection etc. you cannot actually stop these unwanted calls  since once these scammers have your answered number the sell it to other scammers. You can go to register on the do not call list on the FTC website. http://www.ftc.gov 

and you can avail yourself of Verizon’s free nomorerobo phone blocking number services. I believe 100 numbers for free.

you can get a stand alone paid version from nomorerobo.com to block even more.

you are just one of millions who are bothered by these scammers, low life’s.

0 Likes