poor service
soldbykim

I have been on the phone from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.with Verizon customer service reps today June 3.2013 and have not gotten anything accomplished.My bundle service should have been restored back on May 23,2013,and has not. i have run my cellphone bill up due to the fact that i can not use my homephone. I intend on writing formal complaints as well as  calling the local media in this area,I have been a customer for too long to go through this inconvenience as well as embarassment. I have plenty of calls to make and can not due to the poor customer service at verizon.

0 Likes
Re: poor service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi soldbykim,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: poor service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

soldbykim

Due to no response, we were required to close out the case in our private support area. If you need to reach us again you can reach us at the following social platforms:

Twitter: @VerizonSupport

Facebook: facebook.com/VerizonFiOS

Have a good day.

- Jon

0 Likes