"Private Caller" or "Unknown Name" Annoying Calls
suezq
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon should create a policy to release to victims of these annoying "Private Callers and "Unknown Name" who call & hang up 3-5 times a day

(more so in the evening hours).  This will enable us, customers to,  report these callers to "Do Not Call Registry."  I record the exact date & time

I get these calls.  Can Verizon help me and reveal these callers' telephone numbers?

I have been a long time customer of Verizon (many years).  If Verizon values its customers and interested to keep the business relationship,

Verizon should do something about this annoying phone calls.

Re: "Private Caller" or "Unknown Name" Annoying Calls
norbert26
dial *77 to block private / unknown calls. callers will get a recording saying the number you have dialed does not accept blocked calls. private / unknown call rejection is free with caller ID in my market.
0 Likes
Re: "Private Caller" or "Unknown Name" Annoying Calls
polgara614
does the *77 work when you get phone calls from a fax machine? I've already reported this to Verizon and they said they'd put a trace on the line to find where the calls were coming from. The calls seemed to stop for the afternoon but started up again at 8 pm and the office for Verizon is closed now till the morning. These calls are coming about every 5 minutes and they've gone beyond annoying. Any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated. 
0 Likes