Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.
Verizon has done it again... Our social security check does not come until at least the 12th of the month.. our phone bill is due the 9th. So I called to see if we could get our due date moved so there would be no late fees. The rep said that we would have to call every month to get an extension because everyone else in our area has the same due date. That is just great especially when you have to wait on the line for 15 min to talk to anyone... Have been thinking of changing our service anyway... This is probably the icing on the cake!!!!! I cannot believe that they cannot change a date to help someone on a fixed income.