simultaneous ring

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

simultaneous ring

Message 1 of 2
(2,317 Views)

I finally decided to try Nomorobo, which requires the feature Simultaneous Ring. I noticed that there is no such feature listed in my menu for Digital Voice. After a chat with an online agant he determined that Simultaeous Ring is not available! I am pretty sure this is not true. Any ideas as to how to get this feature activated?

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Re: simultaneous ring

Message 2 of 2
(2,292 Views)

If you have fios digital voice, go to verizon.com/fiosvoice. log in with primary username and password. After you do the setup, you will see the calling features on the left pane. You will find all of the feature for your phone here. Some have star codes and some can be accessed from your set to box menu under fios digital voice.

If you dont have fios digital voice you may not have the feature and would need customer service add it to your account if it is available to you.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.