still no dial tone, horrible service
AudreyJD

Several calls saying static on line, no dial tone, and/or other people on my line. Verizon says "outside" network problem. Technicians out three different days, received calls/text messages saying problem fixed but as of today, still no resolution -- and still no dial tone when came home. Called Verizon AGAIN and told next available appointment four days from now, so another week without service. Horrible, horrible service and no way to treat long-term customers.

0 Likes
Re: still no dial tone, horrible service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: still no dial tone, horrible service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep
Hello AudreyJD,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with the phone line issue or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy
0 Likes