Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

still on hold

sellmedigitalBS
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

still on hold

Message 1 of 2
(1,732 Views)

Talked to 3 people so far this AM.   

They cut my phones off yesterday and sent a guy to do the digital change. The guy comes at noon and sits outside my house trying to call me. I saw him and went outside. That is when I found out my phones had been cut off. He says he only does 'the inside stuff' and ask me to wait a few more hours for someone else to come 'drop the line'. I tell him just to get my phones back working. I talk to a guy on the repair man cell phone that tells me my phone will be back working in an hour. Three hours later I call 6 times to who knows where(at least in the US), have to explain what the SAD story every time. Finally at 6pm I get a person that says the 'B' shift will be rebuilding the copper service links during the night. Its 8:57am. Still no phones. LUCKY I don't have Verizon internet so I am looking for another place to try and get numbers to help. Please post back if you find any numbers where anyone can help.

They kept telling me yesterday I needed to reschedule my install. They did not tell me my phones would not be working until they finished the switch because I think once the cut them off there is no going back.

They never even told me the phone service would be stopped at all.

I guess I should have changed my phone to the cable company.  

1 REPLY 1
sellmedigitalBS
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Bought a Magic jack. Call me.

Message 2 of 2
(1,728 Views)

I Bought a Majic Jack. It works great.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title