rtg17

PROFITEERING makes me MAD! VERIZON (and others; ie, SPECTRUM, NATIONAL GRID, HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES FOR SURE!) practice PRODUCT SABOTAGE!

I AM ANGRY! I AM ANGRY WITH ALL PROFITEERS (face it, companies are run by THE PROFITEERS, OK). So my rant at this moment is with Verizon.

I HAVE NOT HAD DIAL TONE IN OVER A WEEK!

Verizon has THE WORST customer service. Try to get information from the "WEBSITE". The website IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME/A NON-STARTER for those of us still hanging on to land lines. You search, follow the "orther options" for support ad nauseum, and eventually find ( oh boy! ) a phone number to call.

**bleep**! DON'T HAVE A DIAL TONE **bleep**!!!

And, why do I still hang on to my land line? There is horrible noise and static. I could be saving myself lots of money.  Tracfone. If Tracfone turns into the company model of Verizon, I really will cry.

VERIZON IS NOT THE COMPANY THEY USED TO BE. VERIZON IS NOT THE COMPANY I AM PROUD TO SAY IS MY PHONE COMPANY. By this post, I spread the news, VERIZON SUCKS! One department does not know what the other is doing and they can't get it together. Too bad. Bet the PROFITEERS don't even care about me. (Sucker bet, 'cause THEY DON'T!)

EVERY PROFITEERING COMPANY practices making money at the expense of dumb animals.

Money is highly, in fact only, symbolic.  Which means that the following equation is one you need to watch out for:  Amount of money + unfair circumstances = big customer problem.

THESE PROFIEERS JACK UP PRICES, give POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, and, DON'T CARE. Worse, WE STUPID SHEEP PAY.

Gotta run away now. Tracfone.

0 Likes
Re: !
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rtg17,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes