verizon home phone
mirandamuse

I have been trying for weeks and weeks to get my home phone repaired.  I have been on hold for about 4 hours over the course of the last few days and in every instance, I've ultimately been told that someone will call me back.  And they never do.  Nor can I schedule the repair on-line - it just goes to a screen saying this can't be done on-line and I will have to call.

Verizon has the worst customer service of any company I have dealt with - they insulate themselves from customers brilliantly.   The only reasonable course of action is to switch to another company entirely.  Get out while you can!

0 Likes
Re: verizon home phone
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mirandamuse,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: verizon home phone
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi mirandamuse,

We'll need to close your private support case as we have yet to hear back from you for an extended period of time. If you still need assistance, please reach out to us again by making a public posting.

Best,

Art

0 Likes