why I was billed for inside wire while the work was done outside on the street pole
Gabriela4

Did anyone have similar unpleasant experience with Verison yet?

I had the service for about 3 months. My phone had static sound. I could not use it. I called Verison. They did the test and realised that the problem could not be resolved from their office so we agreed that a technician would come to determine source of the problem and fix it.

I agreed that I would cover technician cost of $90 if the problem was caused by me.

The technician came a day earlier. He did not need to enter my house at all. He fixed the problem and left the message that he fixed the issue at the pole on the street. The following month Verison sent me a bill  with $91 extra charge for technician's work as "inside wire".

I did not agree with the charge. I called Verison three times. Once the service person dropped my call after talking to him about 10mins. The other two times I explained the issue and I was put on hold for a long time. On one hand, the customer service people seemed to be friendly but each time their explanation was that they have to obay what the technician wrote on the bill and that was that I should be charged for his work.

I tried to talk to someone from Verison to explain the issue but when I ased for a manger,I was directed to sales manager who did not know much about customer issues!!

I paid the bill which was due but I did not pay $91 extra that verison charges me for the technician's work. I received already 2 phone calls that my bill is overdue.

I do not know whom to talk to from Verison or how to handle this situation?

I am looking for help on what to do in this case.

Is it planned that Verison charges his customers for technician's work that should be covered by the company.??

Did they make a mistake?? but then why they do not admit to that?

Why am I spending my valuable time on this issue???

IF YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH SIMILAR SITUATIONS, PLEASE SHARE IT AND  ADVISE WHAT TO DO.

Thank you for all help I get from you.

0 Likes
Re: why I was billed for inside wire while the work was done outside on the street pole
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: why I was billed for inside wire while the work was done outside on the street pole
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Gabriela

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Mitchell

0 Likes