why does my phone heeep saying "your call cannot be completed at this time"

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

why does my phone heeep saying "your call cannot be completed at this time"

Message 1 of 5
(17,385 Views)

i try to make a phone call and keep getting this message "your call cannot be completed at this time

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: why does my phone heeep saying "your call cannot be completed at this time"

Message 2 of 5
(17,296 Views)

Hi giantss2007,

Sorry you are having trouble with your phone.  I have sent you a PM with a secure form to fill out so we can look into this issue. 

--James
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(14,676 Views)

I have been having this same problem for a couple of weeks. It's very annoying to not be able to make a call any time I want. 

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 5
(14,669 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 5 of 5
(14,668 Views)

As this thread is now five years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.