1.9 in CA?
LetsBeRational
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where is our 1.9 in Ventura County, California?  Over a month ago I purchased the DVR Expander you recommend on your web site, with no mention of the need for 1.9 on my DVR.  So now I sit here and wait with a $100+ paperweight and no idea when 1.9 is coming.  I am NOT "a happy camper".

Smiley Mad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 1.9 in CA?
ryanca_vz
Enthusiast - Level 3

As a Verizon employee myself here in Ventura County, California, I can't wait for it to come either 🙂

We (California) are next on the list to get it!

0 Likes
BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

@ryanca_vz wrote:

As a Verizon employee myself here in Ventura County, California, I can't wait for it to come either 🙂

We (California) are next on the list to get it!

Is that still the case?  The little "A new Fios is coming soon" ad in the menu has gone away as of this morning.... When are California customers going to get the new IMG?

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Keep watching.

California may still be next now that the stike is at least temporarily over.  And maybe soon and then ... .

0 Likes
mikestecker
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the Inland Empire (Menifee) and I've been waiting patiently for nearly a year now! I can't wait.

0 Likes
BAnsl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got IMG 1.9 in Thousand Oaks about a week ago.

I like it, but sometimes I get nil response from the box, seems like it is busy doing something else, then it wakes up and tries to respond to all of the button presses in one go.

That's about my only complaint so far.

Bryan.

0 Likes
altenbach
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got it a couple of days ago in Venice.

Two problems:

VOD bookmarks randomly visible (full list) or not visible at all ("no bookmarks").

Remote DVR no longer seems to work.

0 Likes