Please let us know if you actually get the update. I would be nice to have confirmation that the update is happening somewhere.
09-12-2011 05:01 AM
Couple days to go until the next markets get upgraded (pending operational readiness looking good today, which I had all indications on Friday that we would be good to go.
Joe, when 1.9 comes to Boston area? Will it happen before Halloween? You started 1st wek of July, so end of October is almost 4 months of rollout. And you said before that rollout will take 2-3 months... Strike is over, no more Hurricanes on horizon. Will it finally be done on time?
Yup, the update hit sometime in the early morning hours. My STB was acting slow and then it came up.
Finally, now I just need to figure it out...
I live in Denton and got the update to 1.9 sometime overnight. Now I can go home after work and see if I can wake up my external drive (it has had a nice, long slumber waiting for this day to come).
I turned on the external drive, selected "Enable More Storage" from the DVR menu, verifed that the DVR Model number is on the list (Motorola 7216), "please waited", selected "OK" through the next 2 info screens, "please waited" and finally got a message that read "we are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."
Any idea what this means?
Received the IMG 1.9 update early this morning. Tried to connect my WD 1TB eSATA drive, and I keep getting the "Unable to connect... try again later" message. What's happening? I am using one of the eSATA drives on the recommended list.
I tried again this morning with my 1TB drive and it set up fine so all is well (DVR menu shows 2 drives now, the internal and my new external).