Re: 1.9 rollout
prisaz
Legend

@Stewtv wrote:
I have 3 dvr's I will be able watch any one in any room That's what I'm waiting for!

So you spend about $52 a month on DVR rentals? Do you get any Multi-room DVR discount like we do with a DVR and STBs?

That seems a bit costly, but if you have the disposable income, why not.

0 Likes
BigggFuzzyG
Contributor - Level 1

1.9 had made it here to B-more!! Hope ya'll enjoy it in DAC 3!!!!

0 Likes
dcgaijin

Got it in NoVA too.

0 Likes
jonw747
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm another NoVA user who got IMG 1.9 this morning. After some issues contacting the "widget server" it seems to be running well, albeit power-on is slower.

Transitioning fom DirecTv the new features really make the 7323 a player. Native mode, DVR to DVR, and eSATA support were all features we had with DirectTv that I've been waiting to use with Verizon. They seem to work real well so far.

I just wish the Motorola boxes had the ability to assign different remote code sets, but IMO 1.9 is a giant leap forward.

btw, here's what I'm trying out for eSATA:

"Western Digital AV-GP 2 TB SATA II Intellipower 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Internal Hard Drive - WD20EURS"

"Vantec NexStar CX NST-300SU-BK 3.5-Inch SATA to USB 2.0 and eSATA External Hard Drive Enclosure (Black)" 

0 Likes
nycplayboy78
Contributor - Level 1

I am in the Washington, DC Metro (NoVA) and I have IMG 1.9 today......YAY!!!!

0 Likes
NNard
Contributor - Level 1

I am in New York and don't have it yetSmiley Sad

0 Likes
dannysal
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since we are so close to Halloween, all I have to say to Verizon is...

Boo!

Why on Earth is this taking so long?

0 Likes
alden
Contributor - Level 1

Because it's Verizon, for crist sake!!!

They are simply unable to make things right - and IMG rollout it the best example of it!!! Joe told by Halloween it will be over! He did not though what year Halloween it will be over - definetely not this year. BOOO!

0 Likes
jonw747
Enthusiast - Level 2
NY/MA would be going on right now except for some server issue they're trying to deal with, hence the VA/DC/MD area got pushed ahead of schedule. Heck, given the connectivity problems I've seen during the roll out, I can understand why they drag it out so long. The fact multiple server services no longer work during the roll out is a big problem, but it's probably an all hands on deck situation when it comes to dealing with customer service issues.
0 Likes
zich61
Contributor - Level 1

jonw747,

I'm looking at the WD 2TB also.  Does it work?  Thanks.

0 Likes