Switch Account

DVR not showing scheduling conflicts

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

DVR not showing scheduling conflicts

Message 1 of 1
(253 Views)

In the pre 1.9 days, if for some reason three shows were scheduled to record at the same time (record series and a show time got switched), looking at the DVR schedule would let me know about the conflict so I could reschedule for a show that is on multiple times.

This occurred after 1.9 and there was no indication in the schedule. The first I knew about the problem was when I noticed a show was missing. When I checked the program guide for the next week, the guide indicated that the show would not tape. No indication on the DVR schedule.

This would mean, unless there is a setting that needs to be changed, that the only way to now avoid schedules is to keep a paper listing of all the shows I plan on recording, and check the program guide on a daily basis. This does not seem to me to be a step forward.

Think I might have found one part of the problem. Ran spell check, and DVR is not a recognized term. This may explain a lot.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.