Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have a Thunderbolt from Verizon and ever since I got the 1.9 update, if I open "FIOS Mobile Remote" then the DVR reboots and is no longer accessible to anything remotely (web or app). I have to pull the power cable out, wait for teh "discharge" sound and then plug it back in. After about 10 mins or so, I can access the Remote DVR, etc.
I am able to reproduce this very very consistently. In fact, it hasn't worked at all! Sometimes I can get to the point where I can select a DVR, but as soon as I go to "My Favorites" the DVR reboots again.
I'm not sure if this is the best place for this post, but this is new since the update, so figured I'd start here. Anyone else have a similar experience?