Switch Account

Guide too busy

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Guide too busy

Message 1 of 3
(1,184 Views)

I'm new to Fios, and I must say the tv guide is way too busy. I suppose I'll get used to it. I really liked the guide COX provided, a very simple grid,

The Fios guide would be better if the program description was not in the middle of the screen. I would rather just have a simple grid, and if I highlight something, it would show the description at the top or bottom of the screen, outside the grid. The way it is now, it lists 2 show, then 1 show with description, and then more shows below; it's just very hard to visually scan the prgrams listed.

All the colors have got to go also.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Guide too busy

Message 2 of 3
(1,150 Views)

@Sphinxrb wrote:

I'm new to Fios, and I must say the tv guide is way too busy. I suppose I'll get used to it. I really liked the guide COX provided, a very simple grid,

The Fios guide would be better if the program description was not in the middle of the screen. I would rather just have a simple grid, and if I highlight something, it would show the description at the top or bottom of the screen, outside the grid. The way it is now, it lists 2 show, then 1 show with description, and then more shows below; it's just very hard to visually scan the prgrams listed.

All the colors have got to go also.

Trust me when I say that you will get used to it. See my post above for more info on this topic.

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Guide too busy

Message 3 of 3
(1,120 Views)

Have you tried one of the other 4 guides?  I was amazed that there are a few different ways to browse for information.  Press guide, then guide again for a "channel guide".  You can also press the UP arrow to get a differnt guide.  Also, the left arrow gets you a smaller guide on the bottom.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.