HELP!!! - DVR Periodically not recording shows
Not applicable

There is no rhyme or reason but it says the show is there and when you go to play it hangs and then eventually stops.

It has happened with Hockey and TV Shows so far and I am not happy.  I have Multi Room & Multi Hub with 3x DVR's overall and it has happened on all of them in the past week.  It is nice to have these new features but if it don't record it is pretty much useless.  Has anyone else had these type of issues and if so have you been able to fix them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP!!! - DVR Periodically not recording shows
steveo1950

I am seeing the same things. I was on a trip 2 weeks ago and came back to the new system. I have a hub DVR and a non-hub (or they were, I guess they are all hubs in that they publish to all boxes).  I keep my DVRs to about 30-50% capacity so room is not an issue.

Right off, shows were showing recorded, but there was nothing there. It would say 1hr, but just kick out.  Some when for a period of time and then just stopped. Retrys did the exact same thing.

I have seen other posts about this (though I have not read through the 1.9 forums) so I am assuming this is a broad and serious problem.

My question is, is there any answers? Prediction of updates? 

I expect this will be fixed - after all DISH had very serious issues a few years back, and ended up with extremely well respected boxes on the same (and then better hardware).

0 Likes