Img1.9
tampavol2
Still no upgrade as of 7:30am today in tampa
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Img1.9
nascar
Master - Level 1

The update didn't go well in Pittsburgh and Tampa.  Every box in those areas are being rolled back to 1.8.

tampavol1 wrote:

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@nascar wrote:

The update didn't go well in Pittsburgh and Tampa.  Every box in those areas are being rolled back to 1.8.

@tampavol1 wrote:

Nascar didn't post here, but did in other places. They have repushed the upgrade and Hopefully all is now well in Pittsburgh and Florida.

0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1
Yes. Sorry about that.  1.9 is moving forward with VHO2 and VHO11.   

@tns wrote:

@nascar wrote:

@tampavol1 wrote:

Nascar didn't post here, but did in other places. They have repushed the upgrade and Hopefully all is now well in Pittsburgh and Florida.

Dkblue
Enthusiast - Level 2

My update came in yesterday in Tampa with no problems.  It will take some getting used to but so far so good.

0 Likes
nubetube
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, got it in Pittsburgh yesterday as well.  So far so good.  I have not done much with it but so far I like the new look.

0 Likes
ragsralph
Enthusiast - Level 2
Be careful what you wish for - got the new update here in Sarasota and it is unreadable and many features lost - if only we could go back.
0 Likes
Contributor - Level 1

@ragsralph wrote:
Be careful what you wish for - got the new update here in Sarasota and it is unreadable and many features lost - if only we could go back.

What features were lost?

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@ragsralph wrote:

Could you elaborate on what features were lost?  As a beta tester I found many enhancements (saved searches, widescreen guide, ability to restore recent deletes, external drive, and many others) but did not notice any loss of functionality.  Please enlighten us.

0 Likes