Re: New Color Scheme
cportmom

At first the new colors are impressive. Then as you try to navigate the schedule it is horrible. The problem is the gradient. It makes each listing blend into the next one.

While I appreciate Verizons need to keep current, this new design is seriously flawed. I just wonder how long it will take for them to admit it and change it. Hope it's soon!

0 Likes
Replete
Contributor - Level 1

I don't want to seem offensive, but Fios is a service geared toward those who appreciate the bells and whistles and the latest technology. Not to say they don't make an attempt to make it accessible to everyone, but you do need to be willing to reguarly update your own equipment to get the most out of Fios.  While the bundle price may have been attractive, in some cases you may be better off with a provider less on the cutting edge. 

0 Likes
SarasotaJeff

Awful.....wasted more than an hour on all my DVR and TV to see if the problem could be resolved from an awful dark black to make the font white again.

Called Verizon....wasted more time to hear that nothing is going to change with this new color scheme.

I guess if it stays I will have to find another provider.

Verizon is going down down.....hill.

0 Likes