Over Night Change to my Verizon Fios - What Happened?
npelc

I go to bed and overnight my Verizon Fios gets hijacked?? I would have liked to have been warned with the new change coming. Unfortunately, they got rid of good stuff and added confusion. I have a 42" TV and I can't see what is on when I am using the guide. I also have no clue what the new features are.

Last week I had to deal with Facebook getting all jacked up. Fios only issue was not having an NFL package like Direct TV. Redzone is nice, but I would like to watch the whole game.

Please change back or correct the snafu.

Thank you - Nick

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Over Night Change to my Verizon Fios - What Happened?
lgfan1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed! What happened? I thought maybe I accidently changed the layout of the guide when I turned on my TV but turns out I didn't. It's annoying. 

0 Likes
noketchup1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think the burning question is: Where do you live?

0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

To make the guide correct for your TV... Hit Menu on the remote and then go to >> Settings >> Video Settings >> Graphics Settings >> SD or HD

0 Likes
Gbdesign
I agree. The layout is ugly and confusing. Too much info, too much space taken up. It's horrible. Verizon, remember"if it ain't broke, don't fix it" please go back to the old layout.
0 Likes
JimHughes
Enthusiast - Level 2

So now I have no closed captioning. I am sure the ADA will love this. Nice work! If cablevision didn't suck so bad I would have left this service years ago. Does anyone actually ask customers what they would like? Forget all the extra info crap and the unbelievable amount of ads for other "similar" shows. How about fixing the scan ahead and add chapter jumps of say 15 minutes so I dont have to sit there like an idiot for 10 minutes while I scan foward. So the real question is what  thought the old look was bad??? Does anyone frfom verizon actually read these forums? I like the Email me when someone replies not when an administrator or even a lowly peon but anyone because thats all your going to get replying other disgruntled customers. Way to build a solid client base!

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

What makes you think CC is not supported in the new version?  It certainly is.

Chapter jumps exist already.  HIt up arrow during playback.

0 Likes