Master - Level 1
Thank you!

Malcolm_Stanley wrote:

we hear you.

0 Likes
Re: SPORTS FAN hates guide!!!
Justin46
Legend

Looking at the football and basketball entries in the Guide today, it appears to me that the program descriptions have improved a lot. They actually seem to make sense now! So many thanks to Malcolm and/or anybody else who had a hand in making the data better, and please, keep it up Smiley Happy

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Justin

Isn't tribune what Tivo uses? I am almost sure it is. I would need to go upstairs and check my daughters DVR. But if VZ had the same dependable guide data, no one could complain at that point.

Justin46
Legend

@prisaz wrote:

Justin

Isn't tribune what Tivo uses? I am almost sure it is. I would need to go upstairs and check my daughters DVR. But if VZ had the same dependable guide data, no one could complain at that point.

I don't know what Tivo uses. I think NASCAR suggested earlier though that Verizon consider switching to Tribune.

I have had FiOS so long I really don't have any recent experience with any other provider other than just occasionally at someone elses house. Smiley Happy

To me, today, the FYI data just looked better than it has been recently.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

Yes TiVo and many more use Tribune...

http://www.tribunemediaservices.com/about-us/clients/48190892.html

I think Verizon should strongly consider it.

Joe A has said there is new guide tech in place but I'm not sure I see the fruits of any labor.  Consistently I need to go to Zap2It (Tribune) to see what is really on TV.  Smiley Sad

prisaz
Legend

@nascar wrote:

Yes TiVo and many more use Tribune...

http://www.tribunemediaservices.com/about-us/clients/48190892.html

I think Verizon should strongly consider it.

Joe A has said there is new guide tech in place but I'm not sure I see the fruits of any labor.  Consistently I need to go to Zap2It (Tribune) to see what is really on TV.  Smiley Sad

Vote here, switch to Tribune. It probably will get marked dupicate, but it is more specific than just switch guide providers.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Switch-to-Tribune-Media-Service/idi-p/378...

I am sure it will be locked as a duplicate. But what the...

0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

I voted. But I am confident it goes nowhere.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@nascar wrote:

I voted. But I am confident it goes nowhere.

I just made a post to go vote here, with the link. I bet I get into trouble. That is not the same as soliciting kudos is it? Or are both illegal?Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes
Malcolm_Stanley
Contributor - Level 3
"I voted. But I am confident it goes nowhere"

I'm listening.