Urgent: No Schedule for 3D Olympics channel 1003 in the guide
GadgetGuy55

After all the effort to produce 3D broadcasts for the Olympics, how can NBC/FIOS make the whole effort worthless by failing to put  any schedule information in the program guide for the 1003 3D channel!  You've only got a few hour to fix this gigantic **bleep**.  The opening ceremony is underway right now on the 2D channel so you only have a few hours to enter the 3D schedule information.  

Enter it NOW!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Urgent: No Schedule for 3D Olympics channel 1003 in the guide
GadgetGuy55

Just got off the phone with FIOS support about this.  They said they had gotten many calls about this today but they had no answer and just blamed NBC.  I Googled and found the following web site that has a 3D schedule.  Ok FIOS, if NBC isn't doing it, use this web site's data to populate the guide for channel 1003.

http://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/stations/nbcol3d-nbc-olympic-3d 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

0 Likes
GadgetGuy55

To ornahp -FIOS support was rather shocked by this omission and suggested that I post this signicant deficiency in this forum because FIOS managers review the postings here and  therefore that was the best hope of getting FIOS priorties readjusted to enter the schedule data quickly enough to matter (before the Olympics are over).  Therefore I am trying to help all the other FIOS users that expected to be able to watch the Olympics in 3D.  Correspondingly, other users can help me by adding their posts to urge FIOS to quickly enter the schedule for 1003.  So this is a completely appropriate bidirectional users helping users topic.

0 Likes