Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

HD channel vote board

SOLVED
Reply
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Posts: 40
Registered: ‎02-24-2010

HD channel vote board

Message 1 of 5
(13,844 Views)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Posts: 205
Registered: ‎10-06-2010

Re: HD channel vote board

Message 2 of 5
(13,837 Views)

 


@10nisman94 wrote:

what's the status of this http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/HD-Programming-or-Channel-Vote-Board/idi-...?


 

Still the same as the last time I updated.  I would really rather spend the money on getting new channels and cool features into the IMG... there are only so many dimes to invest.

 

 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Posts: 205
Registered: ‎10-06-2010

Re: HD channel vote board

Message 2 of 5
(13,838 Views)

 


@10nisman94 wrote:

what's the status of this http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/HD-Programming-or-Channel-Vote-Board/idi-...?


 

Still the same as the last time I updated.  I would really rather spend the money on getting new channels and cool features into the IMG... there are only so many dimes to invest.

 

 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Posts: 40
Registered: ‎02-24-2010

Re: HD channel vote board

Message 3 of 5
(13,824 Views)

fair enough, contracts are probably already set for many unadded channels, just waiting on "plumbing" I suppose.

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Posts: 205
Registered: ‎10-06-2010

Re: HD channel vote board

Message 4 of 5
(13,817 Views)

 


@10nisman94 wrote:

fair enough, contracts are probably already set for many unadded channels, just waiting on "plumbing" I suppose.

 

you should see more velocity on adding channels ... through the rest of the year... we are doing as they become available as opposed to waiting for a bunch to launch together... more painful for our operations people, but made the change based on feedback from FiOS TV viewers.

 

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Posts: 5,173
Registered: ‎08-05-2008

Re: HD channel vote board

Message 5 of 5
(13,810 Views)

 


@Joe_Ambeault wrote:

 


@10nisman94 wrote:

fair enough, contracts are probably already set for many unadded channels, just waiting on "plumbing" I suppose.

 

you should see more velocity on adding channels ... through the rest of the year... we are doing as they become available as opposed to waiting for a bunch to launch together... more painful for our operations people, but made the change based on feedback from FiOS TV viewers.

 


Great Joe! That is the kind of answer I like to see/hear. Keep it up across the board!

 

How-To Videos
 
The following videos were produced by users like you!
   
Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19


Browse Categories
Categories:
Posts

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.