SOLVED
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Parental Controls and Favorites Remote Management on Non DVRs

Message 1 of 4
(12,228 Views)

Joe

I know there have been many upgrades to parental controls, but have not had the experience. Will 1.9 allow Parental Controls and Favorites Management on Non DVRs. It would be a nice backend feature that may already be there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Parental Controls and Favorites Remote Management on Non DVRs

Message 4 of 4
(12,208 Views)

@prisaz wrote:

When you bring up your Devices on the Web site it shows DVRs and STBs. Will we be able to manage items on non DVRs?

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Remote-Manage-NON-DVR-STBs-not-just-paren...

I would like to see these two remote management buttons for all my STBs and not just DVRs..

ManageNonDVRs.JPG

Probably never on the QIP 2500... we just can't fit the software on the device to do this trick... but certainly we have the HD boxes QIP 6200 and 7100 in the works... but not part of IMG 1.9

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus

Message 2 of 4
(12,223 Views)

@prisaz wrote:

Joe

I know there have been many upgrades to parental controls, but have not had the experience. Will 1.9 allow Parental Controls and Favorites Management on Non DVRs. It would be a nice backend feature that may already be there?

Not sure what you mean...?

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 4
(12,218 Views)

When you bring up your Devices on the Web site it shows DVRs and STBs. Will we be able to manage items on non DVRs?

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Remote-Manage-NON-DVR-STBs-not-just-paren...

I would like to see these two remote management buttons for all my STBs and not just DVRs..

ManageNonDVRs.JPG

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(12,209 Views)

@prisaz wrote:

ManageNonDVRs.JPG

Probably never on the QIP 2500... we just can't fit the software on the device to do this trick... but certainly we have the HD boxes QIP 6200 and 7100 in the works... but not part of IMG 1.9

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.