In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
For 1.9 are you able to provide a listing of order of upgrades to each of the VHOs and maybe attach a possible date?
I ask for the order of upgrade first so as folks around the country report they received the upgrade we can see where we are in line for the upgrade in case providing a date is not possible.
Happy to answer specific cities as at the start, middle or end of the schedule... but sometimes we have to change the order due to other network activities in your area... so sharing our current order of operations is not very useful.
Is there a time by which you expect to have all markets completed? I would love to know where Philly is in the pecking order. I'm very much looking forward to the new IMG. Thanks for all your work rolling it out.
Philly is smack in the middle of the queue. Usually takes us several weeks / couple months to get every box done. To put this in prespective... we have to upgrade nearly 10M devices... non-trivial adventure...