In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I would like to know why they give out this particular modem/router for use on business accounts. I find the small 1K NAT Table size rather small compared to my old Linksys WRT54G router. Everytime I bring up Steam to refresh the server list, my internet completely dies. I would like to know if Verizon is in talks with ActionTec to increase the table size. I find this router to be very easy to use and setup, it is just the small NAT Table size that is the annoying issue.
Solved! Go to Solution.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.