Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Are business accounts eligible for free wifi?

leehol
Contributor
Contributor

Are business accounts eligible for free wifi?

Message 1 of 4
(9,310 Views)
I upgraded my business connection from 20/5 to the 25/15 service today.  The email I received confirming the transaction said I was eligible for the free wifi.  But I am unable to register or download the software.  Does anyone know if business connections are eligible for the free service, and if so, how to go about registering.
3 REPLIES 3
Lee-Lee
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: Are business accounts eligible for free wifi?

Message 2 of 4
(7,851 Views)

Did you make this change to your Verizon Account (Residential) or your Verizon Wireless Account (Cell Phone)?

Alethia
Verizon Wireless
Area Operations

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

leehol
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(7,751 Views)

The upgrade was to my Verizon business (not residential) FIOS Internet account.  I do not have a verizon wireless account.

bosslady85
Wireless Employee Emeritus Wireless Employee Emeritus
Wireless Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(7,635 Views)

Try going to this link http://www.vzam.net/download/supported.aspx  to see if this will allow you to download the software. You must have the VZAccess Manager version 7.2 or higher to connect to Verizon Wi-Fi- hotspots. 

• If device includes an older version visit www.vzam.net to download the latest version.
  • Natavia
    Verizon Wireless
    Area Operations

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
    Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
    Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
    Categories:
    Verizon Troubleshooters
    Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
    Modal Dialogue Title