Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
For over 18 years in business, Verizon is only company where I would question the competency of the entire team. It was during mid March where I decided to make a switch to Verizon because of the promotion. I called for business department and have the tech scheduled to come out to service data and voice services. I provided my name, contact number and email during this initial process.
1. BIG MISTAKE: ... Sale Representative never sent any email/mail confirming what my account number is or if they have the correct information. I received a modem/router in the mail between 30 March to 3 April for the scheduled installation on Thursday, 5 April.
2. LACK OF PREPARATION: After having a scheduled appointment moved from 5 April to 13 April by Verizon. I would assume that Verizon had everything in order... Field technician (Mike) showed up making an assumption that it would only take 30 minutes to make a switch. Prior to meeting Mike in person, I asked him how long it would take and would there be an outage during this process.... I mentioned to Mike that I would like for him to work on the least important line first to avoid extended outage which was the fax line (703-XXX-XXXX). Mike failed to follow my instructions, he took all lines down where our business could not receive calls. I call service department and they told me that it should switch over by 5PM. It's was a nightmare having to deal with Verizon... Outage started from Friday onto Saturday. We were not able to recover incoming loss during this extended outage on a busy Friday and Saturday.
3. LACK OF TEAM STRUCTURE/ACCOUNTABILITY: I spent several hours on the phone explaining over and over again what my problem was, it's around 10:00 PM where I decided to give up when I had several tech supports telling me that it's not their department or responsibility to fix this problem. Repair department telling me it's billing department and vice verse. It's frustrating having to track down a supervisor for every department to get people to wake up. On the morning 14 April, I called again and asked to speak to a supervisor. Alfonso was able to help me after hours on the phone trying to reach a supervisor. After 4 four weeks since the switch, I still didn't have all the features enable, call waiting and active Internet connection were not activated. Once again, I had to make the call on 3 May to have billing department to turn on call waiting and schedule for a tech to come out to hook up Internet connection. On 4 May, A tech was scheduled for 11AM to 2PM appointment but failed to show up for service.
4. POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS: After having gone to all this, I have not received any calls or letters from Verizon regarding these incidents. I tried to explaining this fundamental issue to billing department which I would expect some sort of compensations for basically disrupting our business for two days. Representative was apathetic to my concern and not willing to get her supervisor on the phone to talk to me.
As 31 May, DSL line has not worked and Verizon still billing us since 13 April. I called and asked for a tech to come out to our business but I still have not seen or heard from Verizon.