Fix static IP PTR Record info at Verizon

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Fix static IP PTR Record info at Verizon

Message 21 of 24
(7,896 Views)

Cograts ngrats prisaz in bringing up a super old post! {please keep your posts courteous}

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 22 of 24
(7,887 Views)

11-06-2009 07:29 PM - last edited on 11-07-2009 05:46 PM by Moderator

Wow I guess this is really old. Me too. I just wish your post was not editited because have I probably been called worse. Perhaps it was my mistake to get into other peoples business. All pun intended.Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 23 of 24
(7,882 Views)

I didn't call you anything.   I just said you are just doing nothing but increasing your post count since this forum is not very active.

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>   icon_notes_mail_blink.gif

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 24 of 24
(7,872 Views)

@kieranmullen wrote:

I didn't call you anything.   I just said you are just doing nothing but increasing your post count since this forum is not very active.

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>   icon_notes_mail_blink.gif

Hahaha I really don't give a hoot about my post count. I used to be a business customer of Concentric Network services which switched to XO long time ago. But running the cluster in may basement and multiple websites on the 768/768 SDSL never paid off. I was just being funny about the names thing.

Nothing in my Message Box. Your signature promotes the feature but also confuses.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.