Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
As the owner of a restaurant, I thought it was a good business decision to purchase the phone number of a long time local restaurant to help boost sales when they decided to go out of business. I made a call to Verizon to find out what was needed to execute a change of ownership and have the phone number ring into my store. This call was made on December 15th. The past 2 weeks have been the most aggravating experience and a complete loss of business due to the lack of service provided by Verizon. The phone number was forwarded on the 24th and stopped working on the 29th of December. It has not worked since. Verizon reps have forwarded my calls to voice mails and dropped the call altogether. I have spent a minimum of 3 hours per day for over a week in an attempt to get it corrected. My financial loss is a great but, my absolute loss of trust for Verizon is even greater. It is truly amazing that a phone company as large as Verizon can't get a simple task completed in a reasonable amount of time and they CLEARLY do not hold businesses in ANY priority even when the mistakes where theirs. I will NEVER recommend ANYONE to Verizon due to the experience that have had and am still attempting to get the problem corrected to hopefully put an end to my loss.
Just a friendly reminder, this is a customer helping customer forum. It
looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your
account details. Please try live chat or sending an email to: http://www.verizon.com/contactus
If this avenue doesn't help to resolve your issue, please let us know.