Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

New Verizon Business Customer - Help!!! Just got 1st bill!! Can anyone help me decipher it?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

New Verizon Business Customer - Help!!! Just got 1st bill!! Can anyone help me decipher it?

Message 1 of 1
(2,235 Views)

New Verizon Business Customer * not a happy one thus far* Help!!! Just got 1st bill!! Can anyone help me decipher it? I consider myself an intelligent person at least until I received my Verizon bill. The way the bill is laid out is confusing and doesn't make sense. One page I am being charged x dollars for my internet & taxes & fees on the following page it shows my internet fees & taxes at a different rate that is almost 3x's higher. Then it shows 1 of 3 extended payments listed twice.There is no explanation of what the payments are for, they are the same amt for all I know they are mistakenly duplicated with the hopes of not catching & questioning or they could be for 2 different things even though I have no clue what that would be. It is almost  as if they intentionally make reading it as convoluted as possible hoping you will get frustrated and just pay the bill. not very happy with service so far.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.