Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
New Verizon Business Customer * not a happy one thus far* Help!!! Just got 1st bill!! Can anyone help me decipher it? I consider myself an intelligent person at least until I received my Verizon bill. The way the bill is laid out is confusing and doesn't make sense. One page I am being charged x dollars for my internet & taxes & fees on the following page it shows my internet fees & taxes at a different rate that is almost 3x's higher. Then it shows 1 of 3 extended payments listed twice.There is no explanation of what the payments are for, they are the same amt for all I know they are mistakenly duplicated with the hopes of not catching & questioning or they could be for 2 different things even though I have no clue what that would be. It is almost as if they intentionally make reading it as convoluted as possible hoping you will get frustrated and just pay the bill. not very happy with service so far.