Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have 5 static IP Addresses, and I would like to run multiple webservers on my connection. I have 3 servers that are able to run Apache via Linux and Windows ala WAMP. I recently had my router replaced like last month, and I am using the following: MI424WR-GEN2 with firmware 20.9.0 and its fully updated. I was using the MI424WR Rev D prior to it going bad, and I could host multiple web servers just fine with each public IP statically routed to the static LAN IP on my private network, however, after this switch I am only able to run 1 webserver on my 20 Megabit Synchornous FiOS Business Class Connection. I have tried power cycling the modem, power cycling my computers and to no avail I cannot get the other servers to be contactable via outside my LAN.