Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am not sure if this is the right place for this kind of questions. Anyway, please let me know if I am in the wrong place.
Our company is planning a office move recently. Actually we are just moving upstairs in the same office building.
We are trying to move our business FiOS service as well without changing our current 29 static IP addresses package.
As we most of our static IP addresses are connected with multiple clients systems. It would be very inconvenient for us to change all the IPs and go back and forth with our clients' IT guys.
So we tried to contact FiOS customer support and keep our current IP addresses, but they told us this is not the way they handle service move. They can only set up a new account for me and assign some new IP addresses, which is not the way we want to go.
So has anyone had this situation before and succeeded keeping the old IP addresses?