Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The user guide say that when a new message is left in your mailbox, the system calls the number you have pre-designated and instructs you to enter your Passcode and listen to your message. If the call is unanswered, the system will make three additional attempts every 15 minutes.
However what's happening for me is that it calls three additional times at the same time as the first notification. Doesn't anyone test these systems to make sure that stupid bugs like this don't occur?
By the way when I tried to call support to resolve this, it tried to run an automated test, and gave up and said it would try to fix the problem wthin 30 minutes - without ever asking me what the issue was.