Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Verizon Small Business Voicemail Issue with Special Notification - Additional Notification Issue

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Verizon Small Business Voicemail Issue with Special Notification - Additional Notification Issue

Message 1 of 2
(2,589 Views)

The user guide say that when a new message is left in your mailbox, the system calls the number you have pre-designated and instructs you to enter your Passcode and listen to your message. If the call is unanswered, the system will make three additional
attempts every 15 minutes.

However what's happening for me is that it calls three additional times at the same time as the first notification.  Doesn't anyone test these systems to make sure that stupid bugs like this don't occur?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Verizon Small Business Voicemail Issue with Special Notification - Additional Notification Issue

Message 2 of 2
(2,588 Views)

By the way when I tried to call support to resolve this, it tried to run an automated test, and gave up and said it would try to fix the problem wthin 30 minutes - without ever asking me what the issue was.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.