Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Verizon Ultra Bad service!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Ultra Bad service!

Message 1 of 2
(4,315 Views)

Verizon has the worst possible service ever. I had a problem and its been 3 days with no help. 

The automated call systems are a disaster. It is a total waste of peoples time. After waiting for so long you get to people who put you on hold and do not know anything. then after 30 minutes they drop the call. They always ask for a number to call you back but they never call. so you start the merry go round again.

They send you to millions of numbers, they raise tickets and the nobody knows what that ticket is ... they send you chasing different groups ..., the dsl group the apps group the phone group.It seems their job is to waste your time and see how long you can resist. 

this is terrible because you pay for your services on time and they basically do not help and do not care ! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon Ultra Bad service!

Message 2 of 2
(4,306 Views)

You are absolutely right.I just got a bill of $300 plus dollars. I do not know why>If they keep doing that I am really going to be very mad. HEY VERIZON,I PAY MY BILLS RIGHT ON TIME STOP WITH THIS NON SENSE AND ASK YOUR EMPLOYS TO WORK HARDER.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.