Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Verizon has the worst possible service ever. I had a problem and its been 3 days with no help.
The automated call systems are a disaster. It is a total waste of peoples time. After waiting for so long you get to people who put you on hold and do not know anything. then after 30 minutes they drop the call. They always ask for a number to call you back but they never call. so you start the merry go round again.
They send you to millions of numbers, they raise tickets and the nobody knows what that ticket is ... they send you chasing different groups ..., the dsl group the apps group the phone group.It seems their job is to waste your time and see how long you can resist.
this is terrible because you pay for your services on time and they basically do not help and do not care !
You are absolutely right.I just got a bill of $300 plus dollars. I do not know why>If they keep doing that I am really going to be very mad. HEY VERIZON,I PAY MY BILLS RIGHT ON TIME STOP WITH THIS NON SENSE AND ASK YOUR EMPLOYS TO WORK HARDER.