Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Websites not loading thru Verizon

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Websites not loading thru Verizon

Message 1 of 2
(6,270 Views)

I dont know if this has be a problem before but we just recently switched to Verizon DSL from time Warner.  After doing so we can not load our website.  I reconnected to the Time Warner system and the websites load.  I have cleared the catch and the dncatch.  I have tried this on different systems, and all of the ones connected to the DSL service the sites wont load.  I have also checked with a friend who is also on Verizon DSL and he too can not load the sites.

Any help on this would be very greatfull.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Websites not loading thru Verizon

Message 2 of 2
(6,249 Views)

#1 Please trace route to this website that you can connect to when on TW but you can not connect to on Verizon.

For example if on Windows XP:

a) Go to Start -> Run.

b) Type in cmd and press enter.

c) In the new window, called the command prompt, type in tracert google.com and press enter.

#2 When on Verizon, go to http://network-tools.com/ and just press go.

a) What NetRange/CIDR are you on?

For example, I am in:

NetRange: 71.241.244.0 - 71.253.255.255

CIDR: 71.241.224.0/19, 71.242.0.0/15, 71.244.0.0/14, 71.248.0.0/14, 71.252.0.0/15

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.