Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
ooking for some help getting my 5 static business ip's all working with my Cisco router. Research has led me to verifying the problem in my debug logs. The source address is 0.0.0.0 and routers don't like that.
We tried the new dekstop ONT from alcatel with no joy, however I believe the fix is not enabled by default. I can't determine if it is some sort of firmware upgrade that needs to be performed or if it's a simple patching process.
Apparently "Level 2" support needs to fix it. We have already verified with support that the ONT's ARP table is increased to 5 MAC addresses. Any help would be greatly appreciated.