Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

payment investigation

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

payment investigation

Message 1 of 2
(4,830 Views)

To Whom It May Concern:

On 05/12/2012, I requested a payment investigation  but I have yet to receive the remaining credit balance of $8,123.30.

I did not receive any further information by Verizon about the remaining balance. So after waiting some time, I called Verizon again on 12/07/2012 and Verizon issued another ticket. They said that they would respond within 30 days to me. Unfortunately, I was not given any response as promised earlier. Again, I called on 01/17/2013 and talked with Sam (the supervisor of financial service) and she said that my case was still under investigation. I was told to wait 90 days from the issued date of the ticket.

After 90 days I called financial services on 03/14/13 and spoke with Heather. She said that the investigation had been cancelled and that I needed to open yet another case. Heather would go on to say that she would email me the fax cover letter within 48 hours, which again, I did not receive.

Recently, I called on 03/19/13 and spoke with Kimberly. She said that I needed to have the payment investigation fax cover letter and also told me she would email that to me. Luckily, this time I received it, but it was not after two days later on 03/21/2013.

My frustration with your company must be clear by now. I have made so many phone calls and have had to explain myself over and over again. This is something no customer, new or old, should ever have to experience, especially regarding such a sensitive situation where I am rightly owed a refund of an incredible amount of money. I have been extremely patient with your company and I  would like to have my patience respected in the same manner.

Please review my account file and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

{edited for privacy}

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Employee
Employee

Re: payment investigation

Message 2 of 2
(4,731 Views)

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Thanks,

Joseph

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.