Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

this is a short version of my nightmare..Does Verizon read these and offer help?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

this is a short version of my nightmare..Does Verizon read these and offer help?

Message 1 of 2
(2,205 Views)
I requested Verizon for my new business, they set it up as residential, I was quoted $89.00 per month, no contract. Once The next day I realized it wasn't a business number, so I had them come fix it and was quoted a new price of $139.00 per month for phone, internet and cable, I wasn't happy because it's an additional $50.00 per month.. Next day the man comes out and does his thing.. Then I paid my bill the next few months online, the first one was $190.00 which I wasn't happy about but thought maybe some extra charges for install, so I didn't say anything, then it was $150.00, paid that and figured close enough, hope next month is correct.. Then next month my tv and internet is turned off, turns out for non payment.. They tell me that my phone is $150 ish per month, the internet and cable is an additional 200 and something?? Supposedly they fixed it and gave me the correct bundle at the NEW price of $200 per month.. Really not happy but don't want to deal with changing carriers.. Then I see online that I have a 2 year contract with this?.. I was not told of this and never agreed to it.. Anyway supposedly it was all fixed and we paid 307.61 which would square it away when they made the proper adjustment.. They sent the 307.61 to my original account that was for residential and never applied it to the correct account.. I check my balance last week and it showed $232.00 credit after they supposedly transferred the money to that account.. Today I get a refund of the $307.00 so I look at the account online and it shows that I owe them $517.00!?! I call the help line and was told that my next month bill is almost due and I'll owe over $1,000!! ? She assured me she'd talk to her boss and get back to me by Wednesday.. I've had promises of call backs and never got one.. I'm afraid they're going to shut my service off and it's a total disaster.. I need help big time..
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: this is a short version of my nightmare..Does Verizon read these and offer help?

Message 2 of 2
(2,093 Views)

kathidden,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.