unbelievably poor service

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

unbelievably poor service

Message 1 of 2
(3,678 Views)

I would have written a direct email instead of posting to forum BUT that page is not working!  Surprise, surprise!  So, our business was with verizon for YEARS, we left for less than 2 months to try a local business but their service was not a fit.  So we came back to Verizon and it was like we had never existed.  We had to set up our phone lines from scratch even though it was the exact same configuration that we had previously.  Fine, no problem.  So after setting up service it was problem after problem.  1st there is no long distance, then our rollover number was not set up, then we would fix one problem to have another one appear.  Our long distance kept getting "blocked" or "unattached" so I had to call in numerous times to have it reset.  Which by the way is a lovely experience because Verizon is forever having "unusually high call volume".  Hire more people!  Then they try to sell me their long distance to which I answer "No Way!"  I call my long distance company and immediately get a live person who fixes my issues immediately.  With Verizon I have to sit on hold for a half hour, be connected to the "right" department, wait on hold another 15-20 minutes, put in an "order" and have to wait for the issue to be resolved "within 24 hours".  Oh My Gosh!  It is mind boggling to me that a huge company like Verizon can't even get a simple 4 line office set up without any hassles.  This is why I don't use them for anything more than I have to.  TV? uh-uh, Internet? no thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: unbelievably poor service

Message 2 of 2
(3,078 Views)

Hi,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a customer helping customer forum. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please try live chat or sending an email to: http://www.verizon.com/contactus

If this avenue doesn't help to resolve your issue, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Kristine

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.