$400 Rebate Card Missing Since Feb 22, 2016.
mike584575

I ordered new service in December 2015 which included the $400 rebate card.

Feb 22, 2016: I received and email saying the card was being sent in 30 days.

April 25, 2016: Have not received it. Called verizon prepaid service center (1-888-397-0765), confirmed correct mailing address, was told they would "re-send" another. Told to allow 30 days for delivery.

May 19, 2016: Have not received it. Called verizon prepaid service center (1-888-397-0765), confirmed correct mailing address (again), was told they would "re-send" another. Told to allow 30 days for delivery.

June 20, 2016: Have not received it. Called verizon prepaid service center (1-888-397-0765), confirmed correct mailing address, was told they would send a check this time. Told to allow 30 days for delivery.

On each of these calls, I asked for an actual "delivery" tracking number (USPS/UPS/FEDEX/DHS) and was told that was not available.  I asked how/if he knew the card was actually physically sent. I was told he didn't know, all he could do was put in a "request" to have it re-sent.  I then asked for a phone number where I could speak directly with the fullfillment center, was told that was not available. 

The mailing address is correct. All my other mail, including my Verizon corresponse (marketing material, my statement, etc) reach me just fine. However this card has been "lost" 3 times.

I want to be contacted by a Verizon representative who actually has some kind of authority to resolve this matter. Not a call center rep in India with no authority outside of reading his script.

Among my next steps if I still haven't recieved either the card or check withing 30 days will be to file comlaints with every 3 or 4 letter acronym government agency that takes these kinds of consumer complaints.

Thank you.

Mike

0 Likes
Re: $400 Rebate Card Missing Since Feb 22, 2016.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mike584575,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes