Re: Can't contact customer service.
CJ282
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have you ever clicked the 'Contact Us' button? You must select a category before you can go any further (Billing, TV, Internet, Phone, Registration & Sign In, Order & Change Service). What if a customer's reason for contacting Verizon does not fall under any of options? What if the reason include three options listed? Where is the "Complaints/Concerns" button? 

0 Likes
brock2751

This is absolutely crazy.  Fourth attempt at contacting customer service.

- Over an hour on hold with no one acknowledging.

- Tries to email them.  That function has been disabled on the website.  Go figure - you can't email a company that provides email service!

- Tried chat several times throughout the day - always "unavailable"

- Even this forum was difficult.  Had to sign up only to reply to another message.  Every time I signed in to post an original message, the system would return me to My Verizon...

- I get the distinct feeling no one appreciates my business.

If any one in the company reads this, I would appreciate a call or an email.  You have both.

0 Likes
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi brock275,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
UNHAPPYCUSTOMR1

They are awful and empowered to do nothing that is not scripted. The Manager was worse than the employee and when I asked for his bosses email, he hung up on me.

0 Likes
Jimmy311

I am a new Fios customer I am having a problem with the service I have called six times and have waited more than an hour on the phone once for 90 minutes and all you get is that stupid recording that says. We are sorry please continue to hold your call is important to us every 35 seconds with that in a music in the background I am probably going to have to switch back to Spectrum my two locations average $500 a month I guess that's not important to Verizon

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes