Does Verizon Offer an Incentive to Sign Up for Another Two-Year Agreement?
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

Does Verizon FiOS offer any incentive to retain a month-to-month subscriber provided s/he is willing to sign up for another (two-year?) agreement?

My FiOS triple play package (w/DVR & additional set top box) is becoming so expensive I am considering a further (dropped HBO) reduction to my existing monthly service agreement or switching providers instead.

0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon Offer an Incentive to Sign Up for Another Two-Year Agreement?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Probably over the month to month price.

0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon Offer an Incentive to Sign Up for Another Two-Year Agreement?
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're close to the end of your current agreement, a "renew agreement" option will appear on your "My Verizon" web page.  This will show you renewal options and any offers for signing a new agreement.

I wouldn't expect much, however.  My agreement is up in a few weeks.  Verizon is offering me a $5/mo discount if I sign a new one.  I get the same offer online or over the phone.  This means I will most likely be switching to Comcast and saying goodbye to these forums.  But, since that's the way Verizon chooses to run their business I have no choice but to manage my service providers the same way.

Good Luck.

P.S.  Verizon spell check wants to replace "Comcast" with "Compost."  Very funny!

0 Likes