Get Verizon if you want non-stop aggravation throughout your day!
whazup2

Dispite the spotty service we have with our TV and phones (we've had weekly visits from Verizon techs to keep up with all our problems), and dispite the horrendous customer service...waiting on hold forever, getting disconnected multiple times, etc. etc., nothing compares to the frustration I have when trying to pay my multiple phone accounts online each month.  If I have to watch that stupid red dot spin around and around without loading the page one more time, I'm going to loose it.  Verizon is too big that they just don't give a crap about their customers.  I'm starting to reasearch my options for phone, TV and internet providers and would love to get anyone's opinion on some good alternatives....please get me away from Verizon!!  Thanks for any advice.

0 Likes
Re: Get Verizon if you want non-stop aggravation throughout your day!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

whazup,

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes