Installation
hockeyplayer999

i just had Fios installed in my Townhouse.  I am very dissapoited with it.  First off, we are not allowed to have the verizon box outside they want us to put it in our garage.  The techniction said the wire isn't long enough to go from back of house to garage in the ftont, so he had to put it outside or in my dining room area.   Ihad him hide the box behind the air conditioning unit.  Next i was told that a little black box would go in the house, but it was small.  So i said fine, not knowing that he would be stapling wires on the wall and it looks sloppy.  Next issue was in the master bedroom which is in the frotn of the house.  There was one cable coming out and it was not a good cable so he had to split it.  Now I hve 3 splits in my house coming to the master bedroom whcih he said will make me lose some signal. Third issue was the telophone line.  He didnt' want to put the telephone line in the kitchen where i wanted it, because it would of been to much work for him, so once again, i willhave to hang a phone up on my wall in the dining room, just making the dining room look terrible. My parents house they have verizon and there multi room dvr box is the newer black one.  Why did i get the old big silver box. Not happy about that either Very dissaponted in the installation process with Verizon.  If I knew of this problem I would of went with cable who I used  a little over 2 years ago when I bought the house before I rented it out.  They had no problem putting the wire over the roof from the back to the front of the house. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Installation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hockeyplayer999,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes