Is There An Easy Way to Contact Verizon? No, I am not kidding.
LadyMac1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have tried to contact Verizon regarding getting a Fiber Optics update (or whatever they call it).  We are scheduled for tomorrow and we were told over the phone (by a real human) that everything would be done outside - no need for the technician to come inside.  We were told this on two separate occasions. Then, a few days later, we were told that the tech would have to come inside and spend two hours installing something, a router or something like that.  We will not be available on that day.  This person was incapable of explaining what this was or why we needed it. 

I have been all over this useless site trying to send an e-mail.  Of course, there are no categories listed that I need help with.

Does anyone know how we can send a simple e-mail that will actually get to someone?  I always dread it when I have to contact Verizon.

I hope there is a way.  Otherwise, I guess it will be an incomplete job.  What incompetence on Verizon's part.

Sorry for droning on and thank you for your help. 

0 Likes
Re: Is There An Easy Way to Contact Verizon? No, I am not kidding.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
Sooner2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Call verizon

Select either of these 2 options:

1. Terminate the service

2. New Sale

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
0 Likes
furry
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just call FiOS Tech Support 888-553-1555.  Go through the first few voice prompts and then when it asks you to answer one of the questions, say AGENT.  That has always worked for me to reach a real warm body.

0 Likes