My Verizon.com - CANT PAY BILL!
jcort04

Ever since I was issued a new account number because Verizon switched their billing system, I cannot see any information about my account when logging into Verizon.com. The bill is not available, my services page is blank, account number and customer id is blank. Ive spoken to IT support/Web services 4 times with no resolution. They acknowledge this is happening to many customers but won't fix it!!! I have to pay by phone every month now and then ask them to credit the $3.50 fee for pay by phone. Last spoke to a representative Monday and was promised a call back that afternoon. Surprise, nobody called me. JUST FIX THE ISSUE!!! Also paying my bill via set top box also returns an error saying cannot pay bill. IM JUST TRYING TO PAY MY BILL!

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon.com - CANT PAY BILL!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jcort04

I still have not been contacted. This porblem has been going on three months now.

0 Likes
jcort04

still not contacted.....just send a PM and give me a direct phone number.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jcort04,

Your issue has been received by the correct department and you will receive a response.

0 Likes