Online account totally messed up
JerseyJeanie

I spent 3 hours on the phone with Verizon over the past 2 days trying to get a copy of my bill.  I spoke to 9 different people. Bottom line, I have a bill due and can not get a copy of my bill.  I can't view it online due to some technical problem and they will not email or fax a copy of the bill to me.  Oh, they will fax it if I have a landline with Verizon, which I don't.

I need a copy of this bill right now.  They said they would mail it but it takes 5-10 business days.  They can email me a link to the bill, but I can't get it.  The message says that my online account can't be viewed and if I have had service for over 30 days to call... so call I did and they still wouldn't provide me with a copy of my bill.

Verizon has the absolute worse online service of any company I have ever done business with online.  I am going to switch to Comcast because at least they have worked out all the kinks in their online billing.

It's a real shame that Verizon can't even manage to get online billing right.  I am so frustrated and they just don't care.

0 Likes
Re: Online account totally messed up
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes