Order Pending? It was completed December 10th!
Trixie2789
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have partial account access on-line - but cannot see my bill or pending charges on-line.  Your system says my order is pending - it was installed and completed December 10th.  I cannot view my account on FIOS either.  When will your system update my order status and allow full access to the verizon on-line account services?

0 Likes
Re: Order Pending? It was completed December 10th!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
Trixie2789
Enthusiast - Level 1

apparently it will take more than a call to a verizon customer service representative.  I'm fairly certain at this point it will take an Act of God to get this situation corrected.Smiley Mad

0 Likes
marcz88

Were you able to resolve your issue?  I have the same issue now.  My order was completed on Aug 2nd, the website says it complete, but the upgrade center says I have a pending order and can't do anything until that order has completed.  Called Verizon support twice and was told that I needed to call back again both times because they couldn't fix the problem.  Try chatting with support and was given the same links to view what I had already viewed, then was told to talk to call support.  Frustration has set in and now I too think an act of God is required. Smiley Frustrated  

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Marcz88,

We sent you a message in the private support case.  If you need futher assistance please let us know.

Tonya D.

0 Likes
saurabh711

My order was successfully completed. However my order status still says In progress for Internet whereas it is marked completed for TV.  Don;t if the other posters also had the issue with double play (internet+tv). 

The on call support has no clue why is such an issue existing. I am unable to use my verizon as it says I only have Partial access.

Can someone correct my order status to completed?

0 Likes
evelynTEX

OMG I am having the same problem and NO ONE at Verizon can fix it...its a disaster...and I just started sdervice..spent over 8 hours on the phone with them already tryimg to fix this...no resolution. Did you ever get it fixed?  Here is my issue..

I want to start my saying that I decided to start service with Verizon because I heard you provide excellent customer service and for good customer service, I am willing to change providers/carriers as needed.

So I decided to go ahead and start Verizon FIOS service online…

I have just started Verizon service on November 23rd and got installation of my Verizon FIOS yesterday on November 25th (triple play)

When I say I started service that is when I went online with the help of a chat Rep to start and schedule new Verizon FIOS service.

I received confirmation emails welcoming me to Verizon and providing me with a user name after I registered on your website. I selected evelyn.texidor as my user name and advised this cannot be changed and would be my Verizon/net email…which is exactly what I wanted.

I was able to login with this user name and my password and set up my primary and alternate email address and a nickname and security question. I was also able to login but got a message that states:

“Your order is still being process. However, you do have partial access to My Verizon. When your order is completed, you'll have full access to all off our award winning tools, account features and more.”

I called in about that and was advised that…..and I quote….” I had to wait until installation day to get my emails because my Verizon home number (although assigned when I set up service online was not yet associated with my account)”.

On installation day (November 25th) I received an email stating my service was activated. I decided to login to set up my email account with Outlook and check my emails on the Verizon website. This is when all my problems started.

I have NOT been able to get my emails with this user name  which the system states when registering that I should think about this carefully since it cannot be changed and it will become my Verizon.net email address.

I called and spoke to over 8 Reps regarding my account…here are a few…

I spoke to a Patricia, Cassandra, Margaret (fiber solutions), and Yolanda (fiber solutions, Jerry (e-center—who had an attitude that was quite NASTY and talked over me while I explained my problem…she just kept saying “I can’t help you…you have to create a new user name”….

Creating a new user name is NOT an option for me as I want an email with my name and DO NOT want to create an email similar to it with numbers, symbols, etc.

One Rep suggested I cancel my FIOS account to kick the user name out the system even though they did admit that my user name is NOT in any way associated with my Verizon home phone number nor my Verizon account. This is what I need to change..

I want to begin by saying that as a new Verizon customer this has been the MOST frustrating thing I have ever experienced with a cable company.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hi evelynTEX, Thank you for allowing us to work with you on this issue. I am glad that everything is now resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if needed.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
saurabh711

hi,

Were you able to resolve the problem then? How did you cancel/delete exisitng account and reactivated service?

0 Likes
Dane01

I'm glad to her others are having issues on this. It looks like yours was resolved..lucky you.  I've been a customer since the end of September.  I, too, have talked to many different Verizon departments all over the world.  Absolutely, nobody has been able to help me.  One technical rep told me to try a different web browser.  I use Internet Explorer.  It's the main browser used by millions.  I have a friend who has bee a Verizon customer for years and uses Internet Explorer. I know it's not the browser or I wouldn't be able to see anything on the page. 

Strangely, my account show 2 Orders Pending but Verizon says there are none.  I believe this must be the problem.  Although orders pending should not have anything to do with viewing bills online.  Verizon has some serious issues with their website.  I have been extremely disappointed and annoyed with Verizon's Customer Service.  I wish they would bring it all back to this country and streamline it.  I do miss Cox.  They had impeccable Customer Service especially compared to Verizon.  I was never transferred a million times all over the world to still have the issue unresolved.

Today, I finally got transferred to an American who was very nice and did try to help.  She couldn't but has submitted a trouble ticket for me.  I'm not sure what this will do but I'm over it.  This is ridiculous!!

Can anybody with this problem who had it resolved please help me?

Thank you,

A Very Frustrated Verizon Customer

0 Likes